Saturday, September 17, 2011

Been Gone a while

Whew!  What a week I've had.  My department at work had its annual week-long meeting.  We have people in all of our US manufacturing sites and we bring them all together once a year for a face-to-face meeting to discuss our challenges and make our plans for the next year.  This year was a great meeting and very invigorating.  But also very tiring.  I was bone weary when I went to bed last night.  But I plan to make the weekend very relaxing and by Monday I'll be back and raring to go again.

However, I've been concentrating on getting ready for this meeting and not getting much scrapping done, but that should change now.  I can concentrate on my CT duties again and play a little more as well.  I have signed up for an interesting challenge at Ginger Scraps that I will be working on for a while.  Its called "Survivor:  Grandma's Attic"  I just completed the first week's challenge:  Aging Gracefully.  The idea was to take a more current photo and age it and use both photos in a layout.  Here it is:



I used the kit, All Together Now, from Ambowife.  One of the requirements of the layout was no templates.  That made me stretch a bit.  I like to use templates; the proportions seem to come out a little better for me. 

I also have completed the siggy challenge at Gotta Pixel.  Here it is; using the Baked to Perfection kit by Lindsay Jane.  This one was lots of fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment