Monday, July 18, 2011

What're them camera things for again?

I am the world’s most unusual scrapper, I’m afraid.  I don’t even OWN a camera.  I scrap the family pictures to go with the genealogy I’m working on.  I do scrap pictures of my daughter and family, but they are all old pictures.  My camera broke a few years ago and I haven’t taken the time to replace it.  The last pictures I remember taking were of our cat when we first got him about six or seven years ago.   Of course, you know what this means.  I’m running out of pictures to scrap.  I’m going through all of the old negatives and slides my parents and grandparents took and kept looking for good pictures to scrap.  I have a pretty good photo scanner and I just scan them into my computer.  Now, however, I’ve got all of these old pictures, but some of them are not worth taking the time to clean up.  A lot are out of focus or too small or uninteresting.  But I’m trying to rescue as many as I can.  Soon, I’m going to be reduced to begging my family for pictures. Or else, I’m going to have to break down and buy a new camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment